AmeriPolish OS Dye colors cementious overlays, penetrating the substrate more readily than acetone-based dyes. Ameripolish OS Dye is a liquid dispersion of nano-sized colorant particles in a proprietary non-combustable solvent that help the product to perforate even the hardest, most dense slabs that render conventional solvent-based colorants ineffective. Coverage rates are approximately twice as much as traditional solvent-dyes and OS Dye contains UV stabilizers to protect the colorants against fading. For best results, use along with Ameripolish 3DHS or 3DHSL Densifiers and SR2 Stain Resistor.
- Consistent, rich penetrating color
- VOC compliant and UV stabilizers prevent fading
- Mixes with SureLock Densifier to chemically bond to the concrete
- Liquid concentrate eliminates the three-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products
- Coverage rate is approximately 1,000-1,200 sq ft per gallon
Data Sheet MSDS