313 Seaboard Avenue Ste. B, Venice, 34285, Florida, United States
CALL US: 1-800-724-3610
Email: [email protected]
- Prevents stains and soils from penetrating concrete without forming a harmful film structure.
- Works on the concrete surface to penetrate the open pores and fill them with the product's active ingredient forming an impenetrable shield to oil and grease while not forming a film.
- The active ingredient forms a vertical column in the pore that is acid resistant and is a total barrier to oil, water, grease and other common soils that are often spilled or trafficked onto concrete.
- Not a topical coating. Competitive products form a film on the surface that over time wears away, leading to highly visible traffic patterns that are difficult to remove.
- Extremely easy to apply and cost effective to use
- Only one coat need be applied.
- Floors protected by Impenetro are much easier to maintain and keep clean.
- Impenetro will last for 2-5 years depending on the maintenance program selected for the concrete surface (discuss this with your supplier).
- Impenetro can be reapplied in high traffic areas as new pores in the concrete may be exposed by wear.
- Always read the MSDS and follow the application instructions carefully